Fort Lauderdale car rental reviews
inside guide we might reference areas as "landside" and "airside". Landside may be the public area of the terminal found in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside may be the safe section of the terminal you have to reach by going right through safety.
If you should be an economy course traveller, you can enter these lounges at Fort Lauderdale airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership system. Go to the specific lounge web page to get more details (ie. services, hours, pass and account information):
- Delta Sky Club - Location: Airside, next to the gate Information Center. Lounge Access: Pay at Door (US$59.00) • Delta Sky Club Membership.
- - Place: Terminal 1, Airside, Gate C1. Lounge Access: Pay within Door (US$ 59.00) • United Club Membership.
- Totally free WiFi can be acquired at Fort Lauderdale Airport.
- Online Kiosks are available in Terminals 1, 2 and 3
If sleeping in Fort Lauderdale Airport doesn't interest you, there are motels near the airport:
To get an inexpensive space, there is certainly a list of motels near Fort Lauderdale Airport on Tripadvisor that may be sorted by price.
- ATMs / money Machines - many of these ATMs also dispense local/international prepaid phone cards. Places: T1, landside, Baggage Claim Lower degree • T1, airside, Concourses B and C • T3, airside, Concourse F • T4, landside, Upper Departures degree • T4, airside, Concourse H • vehicle Rental Center, second flooring, east of Concourse B crossover. An ATM located in T2 (airside, Concourse D) dispenses foreign currency (USD, Euro and CAD) and local/international prepaid international calling cards.
- Baggage Carts - Smarte Cartes are located through the airport terminals (Upper and Lower levels) and parking garages. Fee: $5 (25-cent reimbursement for return), bank cards accepted. Carts may not be taken on the airport’s courtesy buses, but if you are utilizing a Smarte Carte and should board the bus, ask the bus motorist for a Smarte Carte token to continue luggage cart usage from your drop-off point at the airport.
- Company Center - Offering a wide range of company and vacation solutions, including foreign exchange, ATM, notary, fax, copying plus. Hours: 7:30AM - 5:00PM area: landside, T2, Upper degree Departures *Business facilities based in T3 and 4 offer limited solutions.
- Foreign Exchange - Area: T4, Landside, Arrivals Level. Hours: 8:30AM - 9:00PM.
- Duty-free & searching - Duty-free shopping can be acquired airside for individuals on intercontinental flights. Stores: critical 2 (Concourse D) • Terminal 3 (Concourses E and F) • Terminal 4 (Concourse H).
- Food & Drinks - Many food concessions for the airport run with differing schedules. Vending devices can be found landside. Harvest & Grounds (T4, landside, Upper Departures Level) is open 24 hours.
- Real time songs - FLL Terminal Tunes offers live music reveals in the airport. Dates, times and terminal location varies per program.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - You can enjoy your layover luggage-free! Keep your bags with Public Baggage Storage, obtainable in all terminals. Hours of operation: 9:00AM - 5:30PM, available everyday in Terminal 2. In Terminals 1, 3 and 4, storage space is available on Saturdays and Sundays just.
- Mobile Charging - Self-service phone chargers are available landside close to the ATM at Terminal 1 luggage Claim (decrease Level). Fee: unknown.
- Baths - unavailable
Am I Able To Sleep In Fort Lauderdale Airport?
This is the formal statement through the Fort Lauderdale Airport regarding sleeping into the airport:
"you can easily only stay static in a pre-security waiting location (instead of the concourse) for the evening.
Our seating is affixed chairs with supply rests.
Heavy-duty cleansing is generally conducted at night.