EZ car rental Orlando Airport reviews
within guide we might make reference to areas as "landside" and "airside". Landside could be the public area of the terminal found in the non-secure area, before security. Airside could be the safe area of the terminal you have to attain by going through security.
If you're an economic climate course traveller, you can easily enter these lounges at Orlando airport either by buying a lounge pass or through an account program. Go to the specific lounge web page for lots more details (ie. services, hours, pass and account information):
- - Location: Terminal B, Airside 4, near gate 91. Showers are available. Hours: 6:00AM - 9:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay within Door (US$ 35.00) • Book Online (£22.00) • Priority Pass.
- - Place: Airside, Center Atrium Region. Lounge Access: Pay during the Door (US$59.00) • Delta Sky Club Membership.
- - place: Terminal B, Airside, near Gate 43. Lounge Access: Pay at Door (US$ 59.00) • United Club Membership.
USO Lounge - The USO offers lounges to members of the US military and their own families. Areas: Terminal The, Landside, Level 1. Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM.
- Totally free WiFi can be acquired at Orlando Airport.
- Internet kiosks available airside near the gates and there are some landside on degree 3.
If sleeping in Orlando Airport will not appeal to you, there are accommodations close to the airport:
To get an affordable space, there clearly was a listing of motels near Orlando Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / money devices - offered for the airport before and after security.
- Baggage Carts - SmarteCartes can be obtained through the entire terminal and parking storage. Speed: as yet not known
- Bowling Alley (off-site) - if you're traveling with friends and require some thing to do for a protracted layover, just take a taxi to 3 Points Bowling (found approx. 5 miles/9 minutes through the airport @ 7474 Hoffner Avenue)
- Chapel - Location: Main terminal, Airside, beyond the west security checkpoint (Gates 1-59).
- Currency Exchange - Interchange booths are located however Terminal (East and western Halls) plus in Airside 4 (Gates 70 - 99).
- Duty Free & Shopping - duty-free shopping is present at DFASS Duty Free from 5:00AM before the last trip deviation regarding the time. Two locations: (Airside 1, Gates 20 - 29) and (Airside 4, Gates 70 - 99).
- Food & Drinks - Many meals concessions throughout the airport work with different schedules. These choices are available 24 hours: McDonald’s (Main Terminal), Starbucks (principal Terminal - East Hall).
- Information table - Desks are located on amount 3 before the entrances to Airside.
- Luggage space & Lockers - unavailable
- Mobile Charging Stations - areas: Gate places in the Airside 3 and Airside 4 parts.
- Sleep Zones - While there are no reclining loungers, the resort atrium between Terminal the and Terminal B offers a relaxing spot to hold back.
- Baths - Showers are available in the Club at MCO lounge. [ see above ]
- Smoking Areas - Cigarette smoking is prohibited anywhere inside airport.
- Spa - Manicures, pedicures, facials, massage treatments and much more at Terminal Getaway Spa (Airside 2, Gates 100 - 129) or XpresSpa (Airside 1, Gates 1 - 29 • Airside 3, Gates 30 - 59 • Airside 4, Gates 70 - 99 • Main Terminal - South Walk). Hours for several locations: 7:00AM - 9:00PM everyday.
- Traveler's Aid - this can be a non-profit company that helps stranded and troubled people. Volunteers help passengers with general airport and destination inquiries to helping with circumstances eg transport assistance, lost or stolen money, wiring cash, emergency housing, etc. area: as yet not known. Hours: as yet not known.
The airport is available twenty four hours.
Keep in mind that TSA, airline check-in and luggage fall hours vary according the flight routine. Check always these hours along with your flight. If you should be inside community area of the terminal (landside) you'll not be able to get through to the secure part of the terminal (airside) until the morning.
The Orlando Amtrak is found near Downtown Orlando. A taxi or shuttle ride needs you indeed there in approximately 17 minutes, based on traffic. A taxi or shuttle may be found from Terminals A and B, Ground Transportation amounts.
However, there are two various other transport options you could consider: SunRail or Bus.
The advantage to your SunRail is that it takes you right to the Amtrak facility. From Terminal A, Ground transport, head to industrial Lane spaces A38-A41 and get a Lynx neighborhood bus. It’s first end must be the Sand Lake path SunRail station. After that, make the SunRail Northbound into Health/Amtrak section. The train departs Sand Lake Road every 30 minutes and the full ride should-be under ten full minutes. Hours of operation: 5:30AM to 9:30PM (Monday - Friday).
The benefit on Lynx local coach is that it works 7 days per week. From Terminal the, Ground transport, industrial Lane spaces A38-A41 board a Lynx regional coach heading towards Downtown Orlando. It is important to get-off at South Orange Avenue and Columbia Street. You will then have to go about 8 moments to your Amtrak section regarding the Northwest side of the medical center.
Public buses to downtown Orlando, International Drive, Florida Mall/SeaWorld plus the Sand Lake path SunRail place can be obtained at Terminal the in Commercial Lane spaces A38-A41 on the Ground transport Level. The fare is $2.00, and connecting paths can be obtained. To find out more, look at the Lynx website.
Most top automobile rental companies work onsite within airport. Vehicle local rental check-in desks are observed on the Ground Transportation amount (degree 1) of Terminals A and B, eliminating the necessity for shuttle coach service to an independent rental area. The next companies are present on airport: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, E-Z Rent a car or truck, Firefly, Hertz, nationwide and Thrifty. Additional rental companies are observed off-site, and provide courtesy shuttle solution to and from airport.