Alamo Rent a car SFO
SFO's AirTrain provides year-round service around the clock, with station departures as regular as every four moments. AirTrain is wheelchair available. Space is designated for wheelchairs at each end of AirTrain automobiles. Elevator solution can be obtained anyway AirTrain stations. If you lose a product on AirTrain, you are able to contact the missing and discovered.
AirTrain runs two lines:
- The Red Line links all terminals, terminal garages together with BART Station.
- The Blue Line connects the Rental Car Center along with terminals, terminal garages while the BART facility.
AirTrain does not provide .
AirTrain programs are observed throughout terminals, the Domestic Parking Garage, and Global Garages A and G:
- From Terminal 1, 2 or 3, make the elevator or escalator to Mezzanine - amount 3 and walk across the traveler skybridge.
- Through the Domestic Parking Garage, take the elevator or stairs to Level 5.
- Through the Global Garages the and G, take the elevator or stairs to amount 7.
- From the Overseas Terminal, access the AirTrain stations near Boarding Areas A and G. You are able to achieve the stations by firmly taking the elevator or escalator to Level 4.
Connecting to Mass Transit
AirTrain connects you with Bay region Rapid Transit (BART) via the Garage G AirTrain/ BART station end. You'll attain Caltrain if you take BART to Millbrae station.
Airport Luggage Carts
SFO installed hand brakes on all airport luggage carts to keep all of them steady during travel. For the security, kindly set the braking system when you board an AirTrain vehicle and don't simply take carts onto escalators.
Service animals and pets being transported tend to be allowed on AirTrain. Pets becoming transported must certanly be crated all of the time.
Bikes are permitted on AirTrain. Please be polite of other guests.
Eating, drinking and cigarette smoking aren't permitted on AirTrain.
Shuttles to Long-Term Parking Facility
SFO's long-lasting parking center and shuttle buses run round the clock. Frequent shuttle solution runs every five minutes to fifteen minutes. Digital shows inside garage tell you when the next coach is born.
|4:15 a.m. to 12:15 a.m.||Every five minutes|
|12:15 a.m. to 4:15 a.m.||Every fifteen minutes|
SFO buses have actually priority loading areas at each and every terminal for fast traveler access. Consumers parked in Lot D- Long-Term Overflow Parking, please make the great deal D shuttle to come back into great deal.
During peak travel durations the Airport provides luggage loading help into the storage at each critical end.