National Car rental El Paso Airport
Aside from Grateful Dead’s address of this Marty Robbin’s classic “El Paso” and tales Beth features explained about how exactly the city ended up being a favorite of the woman Uncle Ralph’s during his times as an instructor for Baltimore Orioles, I don’t understand much towards town, which explains why we truly need your help!
We’ve teamed with nationwide vehicle leasing to display a few of El Paso’s best places. Therefore, we wish your very best tips for El Paso! We’ll choose our five preferences and those will likely then be featured in the nationwide Foursquare web page for people maneuvering to the city. But that is not all! The five winners will also obtain a pretty kickin’ travel prize pack from National automobile!
5 winners will get the take prize pack
- $50 AMEX present card
- Nationwide Extreme Sport Duffel
- Nationwide Ultimate Privacy Luggage Tag
- National 14oz Striped Coffee Tumbler
Keep a tip about El Paso, Texas in another of the 2 ways below:
1. Keep your tip as a comment in this post
2. Tweet your tip but make sure you point out @BeersandBeans additionally the hashtag #NationalUOT – this way we are able to keep track of the entries. (If you enter via Twitter, you need to additionally follow @BeersandBeans, so we can direct message you in the event that you win.)
You could leave as much ideas as you’d like, but each one must be a real travel tip for El Paso. I will be selecting our five preferences, which nationwide will then make use of on its Foursquare web page: National Pro Foursquare.
Need A Few Ideas?
Suggestion some ideas range from, but are definitely not limited by:
- Outdoors/Park/Public Places
- Historical/Famous Landmarks
Any kind of tip about El Paso so long as it can be pinpointed on a map! We can’t wait to listen to your entire recommendations!
Therefore, understanding your absolute best tip for El Paso, Texas?
Entries needs to be posted no later than 11:59 p.m on Tuesday, August 12. Beth and I will pick the winners.